Free webinar programme
Join us for our interactive webinars which include a presentation followed by Q&A.
Suitable for local authorities, housing associations, private developers, contractors and consultants - with responsibility for developing and managing heat networks.
Heat Networks | Heat metering and specification with Landis+Gyr
Date: Tuesday 14th July 2020
Time: 10:00 - 11:00
Duration: 1 hour
Presenters: Ian Allan, Head of Market Strategy (Switch2) & Martin Keitel, Product Manager (Landis+Gyr)
Description: Specifying the right meters for your project is vital. This webinar will cover heat metering, the benefits, what to be aware of, and how regulation is driving all scheme owners to install meters. We will be joined by Landis+Gyr who will discuss the range of heat meters available and how to specify the right meter for your scheme.
1. Heat Networks - Why remote connectivity should be part of your plant maintenance strategy (April 2020)
2. Heat Networks | Return temperatures and efficiency - how to use metering to monitor performance (May 2020)
3. Heat Networks | Moving to more proactive maintenance for reliability and cost saving (June 2020)
4. Heat Networks | Improving heat network efficiency to achieve net-zero targets (June 2020)
5. Heat Networks | Why design, build & operate? (June 2020)
Available on demand here