With only a few days until the first deadline for the Regulations, heat suppliers need to start analysing and categorising their housing portfolio to identify which unmetered schemes are viable for installing heat meters.
If you need support in completing the Cost Effectiveness Tools and notifications, we are here to help you.
- Analyse your buildings and put them into classes
- Complete the cost effectiveness tools
- Desktop analysis of buildings to provide cost-benefit analysis of metering
- Physical surveys
- Support with developing the installation programme, if required
What will this do for you:
- Provide advice that metering is required or is not required
- Budget costs for supply, installation, and commissioning
- Budget costs
- Options for procurement
- Provide you with information to carry out your Heat Network Regulations notification
- Provide value added information including scheme efficiency and CO2 savings
With some information from you we can simplify the process and support you in your compliance within the timescales.
Complete your details in the form to start your journey to compliance today.